04 January 2009

Formal Buddhist Blessing for Willow at Six Banyan Temple


Goodmorning ! After scratching for hours yesterday, Daddy gave me some benadryl and I slept until 8 am.








Sara, Willow, and me (Sara is a gracious gentle young woman, filled with knowledge, intuition, and kindness).


Willow and Mommy in front of the first Diety we encountered at the entrance to Six Banyan temple. Below, we have lit incense for all of you, and are both praying (double-click to zoom in and see The Little One's hands, in prayer). This is my favorite photo of the day, for sure.

1 comment:

LindaM said...

So good to see you doing so well and loving your time with Willow. When she is older, Willow will treasure these images and stories of her first days with you.

Off to Seattle tomorrow, where I will think of you ... near your cozy home in the Northwest. Don't know if there will be time to see your Mom, but we may try if weather's good!

Hugs to you...Linda