11 November 2009

Visiting New Mexico

Pilgrimage to New Mexico (and Arizona, above). The New Mexico trip was to visit my best friend (and her family). Dorothy "Joan" adopted my brother Paul's beloved dog: Hudson (an incorrigible, loving Jack Russell Terrier). Dorothy is a saint: she takes in lost souls of all forms including people who don't have anyone else; the menagerie includes 6 other dogs, two rats, and one horse (Palomino). Dorothy is also my dearest friend from high school and we've maintained our enjoyment of all things immature and tasteless. I am still laughing weeks later :) Her Mom and daughter spent countless hours playing with Willow. Dorothy and her husband also bought Willow her very own horse .... Visited a groovy little Aquarium in Albuquerque, too.


Hudson Goldin




L to R: daughter, Willow, Mom M, and Joan (ha ha ha ... posted in her pajamas!)



2 comments:

Adkgirl said...

Happy New Year! Love the Sandhill Cranes photo.
I don't have your e-mail and wanted to ask your opinion about colleges for my Daughter who would like to be a forest ranger/park manager/resource manager someday. Hope all is well-Jo Ann Hickey
adkgirl@optonline.net

Jodi said...

HI! I just came across your blog - and I think we met you in China last year!
We adopted an almost 5 year old in Guangdong province. But I was always attracted to your Willow - as I missed my little cleft baby who was at home with Grandma and Grampa!
Willow is still as beautiful as ever!
Looks like y'all are doing great!!!

Just wanted to say hi!